10Qt Hybrid Stock Pot with Glass Lid-Non-Stick Saucepan, Easy to Clean,Oven Safe
About this item
- HEXCLAD PATENTED HYBRID TECHNOLOGY: The hexagon design is created through a laser etching process to provide a hybrid stainless steel and non stick surface. This dual surface allows your large pot to cook still while using less oil, grease, and butter. Perfect for large batches of soups, stews, pasta and seafood boils.
- WHY CHOOSE HEXCLAD: Featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction, HexClad is PFOA-free, oven safe up to 500 degrees, stovetop, and induction range-ready. It features stay-cool handles for a premium cooking experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Creating a durable nonstick pot built to last requires tri-ply construction. The first and third layer are stainless steel for sturdy non-stick features, while aluminum in between allows for excellent heat conduction to provide consistent, even heat distribution.
- EASY CLEAN & SCRATCH RESISTANT: The HexClad 10 QT Hybrid Pot is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned using scorching, or steel wool pads. Since it is scratch-resistant, the pot won’t scuff or wear down from using metal utensils.
- SEASONING INSTRUCTIONS: It is imperative to season your HexClad cookware to get the non-stick cooking experience. To properly season your HexClad cookware, bring the cookware to medium-low heat and spread 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil around the interior. Your cookware will be ready for use after leaving it on heat for 2-3 minutes and will perform better over time as it re-seasons itself from the fats in the food you cook with.
- PROPER CARE AND USE: Wash cookware with warm soapy water before first use. The patented HexClad design allows heat to be distributed faster, so we recommend cooking on medium-low heat for most foods and medium to medium-high heat when searing meats.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: HexClad’s products are created to last a lifetime. Our cookware is backed by a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defects. With HexClad in your kitchen, you can be confident that your cookware will look beautiful and perform well for a long time.